Vulnerability Management Program Manager.Apply Apply Later Location Scottsdale, Arizona; Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Vulnerability Management team is responsible for all aspects of vulnerability starting with hardening networks and system , the scanning process for vulnerabilities within company network, applications and computer systems and for ensuring these vulnerabilities are tracked and managed.
Vulnerability Management manager will be responsible for building, running and maintaining vulnerability management best cyber security practices as a program, lead project delivery teams in addition to the daily ops, and work with other teams and decision makers across all organizational levels. This person will lead the Vulnerability Management program and provide leadership to the security professionals in these areas. They are a key component of the cyber security posture and maturity of the company and they work to keep leadership advised of current vulnerabilities, as well as track and advocate for vulnerability remediation. They will lead the company through critical efforts and serve as a partner to the teams remediating identified vulnerabilities reducing the risk.
GoDaddy is seeking a highly-talented and motivated patch and Vulnerability Management Program Manager. You will be a key member of the GoDaddy security team, working with stakeholders across the company to protect our environment. The primary goal is to drive a sound patch and vulnerability management program. You and the team will define the policies and processes and drive adoption throughout the enterprise. Your team will also be building systems to assess vulnerabilities and manage the patch management lifecycle. The ideal candidate for the role will help shape the vulnerability management program and transform it into a service offering for the entire company. The successful candidate will help define and lead the execution of the vulnerability management related people, process and technology. This role will drive identification and remediation of company-wide application and infrastructure vulnerabilities while partnering with stakeholders through the remediation lifecycle.
Role Key Responsibilities
The ideal candidate is an experienced program manager with a strong security background that provides patch and vulnerability management oversight and support of the following key accountabilities:
- Define and lead the vulnerability management patch program and provide leadership to the security professionals in these areas.
- Build, run and maintain vulnerability management best practices as a program
- Lead project delivery teams in the enterprise adoption of the patching program while engaging stakeholders and decision makers across all organizational levels.
- Oversee vulnerability scanning processes to include identifying, evaluating, treating, and reporting on security vulnerabilities in systems and software.
- Evaluate the risks after vulnerabilities are identified, ensuring they are prioritized and dealt with appropriately and in accordance with the organization’s risk management strategy.
- Define a framework for identifying and accounting for mitigating factors and compensating controls that affect the severity of identified vulnerabilities.
- Track compliance with the program, and reporting patch compliance to interested parties, including C-level executives.
- Drive the development and implementation of the policy, program, process, procedures and guidance on vulnerability management tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Manage project schedules and performance requirements and produce regular executive reports on the program.
- Manage a small team of professionals in patch and vulnerability management
Technologies You Should Know
Rapid 7, Service Now, Tanium, App Spider, Tenable, Trend Micro or equivalent
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.