No company starts out knowing how to do everything right, and we’ve had 20 years of trying, breaking, fixing, and repeating. We provide a rock-solid leadership team & a mission to change the world but we never forget about our employees. At GoDaddy you can expect to learn leading-edge processes and technologies, and help your business partners strike a balance between speed and compliance. It’s a rare opportunity and one that is perfectly suited for curious go-getters who love a challenge!
What makes a successful Stock Plan Administrator employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is looking for a Stock Plan Administrator to join our global equity team! We are seeking an analytical, detail orientated and motivated teammate to help improve efficiency and accuracy in our processes. Our ideal administrator works well in a team environment, but is also capable of working independently when required. Communication skills are required as there is a high level of inter-department and employee interaction. Knowledge of E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online platform or comparable equity administration platform is required. Qualified administrators will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask projects and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Maintain quality and integrity of our equity compensation platform.
- Assist in administration of non-qualified stock options, performance stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs), performance-based awards and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) processing.
- Partner with E*TRADE and the Transfer Agent to effectively manage our equity compensation plans and associated participant accounts.
- Process and monitor equity award activity, including grants & grant agreements, vesting of RSUs and PSUs, exercises and employee terminations.
- Partner with various departments, including Accounting, HR, Legal and Tax, on equity compensation matters, including equity compensation expense calculations and payroll tax calculations related to option exercises, RSU vesting and ESPP activity.
- Respond to equity-related inquiries from employees and others.
- Maintain operating procedure documents, including the creation of new or modified procedures when appropriate.
- Maintain automated data transfers and look for additional automation opportunities.
- Assist with internal/external auditor and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requests.
- Assist with global quarterly and year-end reporting.
- Assist with various other equity-related projects and initiatives as required.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy seeks to make health coverage available for employees and family members. While options differ by country, our goal is to ensure the right care in the right place at the right price.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
Time Away From Work
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy complies with the provisions in each of the countries we do business, but we go above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away.
Saving for Retirement
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions offered in each country. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement and are usually funded by employee and employer contributions.
At GoDaddy, we choose open and convenient locations as we want our offices to reflect our culture. We have open architecture and feature bold designs. In many locations, we feature dining facilities with great healthy choices.
Perks and Amenities
GoDaddy seeks to find vendor partners who provide discounts on products and services ranging from electronics to pet insurance to home and auto insurance. We understand that it pays to shop around for the best deals and we are happy to help you by combining the purchasing power of GoDaddy employees.
Our sharp mission to shift the global economy toward small business focuses our employees on the same goal and motivates us to do meaningful work here at GoDaddy.
Ray Winborne, Chief Financial Officer
Over the past two years, what’s become most apparent is there is no shortage of new and stimulating things to learn here every single day. If you’re looking to try something new, the culture and people throughout the entire organization are supportive of every employee’s appetite to discover new and different skills.
Christie Masoner, Sr Manager Technical Accounting