Sr. Global Payroll ManagerScottsdale, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This position will be responsible for operational oversight of global payroll for the America's region, project management of global payroll implementations, and global initiatives. It will also manage Workday payroll for the US and UK as well as global workforce administration responsibilities.
This position and the Payroll team are in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
What you'll get to do...
- Service Delivery Architecture for our Global Operations servicing 26 countries with Workday Payroll and Outsourced with a Workday Certified Partner
- Review, analyze and improve the current Global payroll process, Workforce Administration, benefits (related to payroll) and tax procedures
- Work with our People Operations team to ensure we are delivering a cohesive service delivery model for Tier 1 and handoff to Tier 2 support
- SME for International Payroll Tax and Administration of our Global Mobility function
- Support annual financial statement, 401(k), and other audits as required
- Manage annual preparation and delivery of annual tax returns to employees globally
- Maintain compliance with all Country, including Federal, State, and local payroll tax laws
- Collaborate with our HRIS Team to solution and develop streamline functionality in Workday to support our global payroll and Time Tracking processes
- Oversite of our open HRIS tickets in JIRA and coordination of testing with our operations teams
Your experience should include...
- Effective Leadership, conflict resolution and coaching skills
- Ability to foster relationships with internal business partners
- 5 years’ experience with oversight and implementation of service delivery operating models and supporting technology
- 3-5-year Workday Payroll and HCM experience
- 7-10 years payroll and or Time Tracking experience
- Advance excel experience
- Project Management Experience
- Process re-engineering/development experience, RPA and Robotics knowledge
- SharePoint, JIRA and Confluence experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service experience required
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R009659