Senior Technical Product ManagerScottsdale, Arizona | Kirkland, Washington
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Kirkland WA or Scottsdale AZ
Join our team
Are you passionate about building platform products that will be empower millions of entrepreneurs? Do you enjoy identifying customer challenges and solving complex problems? Can you communicate your ideas to a diverse set of audience? The eCommerce Platform is at the heart of GoDaddy’s business. We build platform services that help entrepreneurs and business owners to discover and purchase a variety of products and establish a successful online venture. In this role you will partner closely with the eCommerce engineering and other product and engineering teams across the company to define the requirements and roadmap to deliver business outcomes. We are looking for someone who understands building technology distributed system solutions and can independently work in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll get to do...
- Define requirements and roadmap for eCommerce platform capabilities with ability to critically assess the proposed technology solution
- Work in a cross-functional team to lead the planning, definition and delivery right from product initiation through adoption
- Partner with engineering and product teams to ensure alignment of roadmaps and drive detailed design sessions as needed to define integration details
- Establish priorities and gain commitments from other teams to the scheduled delivery
- Communicate with senior leadership on roadmap and business outcomes
- Work with engineering teams to groom the backlog, estimate the effort, and participate in agile scrum routines.
- Be the advocate of your product in all aspects and present to executives across the company
Your experience should include...
- 8-10 years of experience in Technical Product management or equivalent
- Experience working on web services, API design is highly preferred.
- Ability to provide both strategic planning and roll-up-your-sleeves to execute tactical day-to-day implementation
- Creative, innovative, and solution-oriented, taking the initiative to develop ground-up solutions.
- First-class influencing skills, including experience working within a large matrix
- Self-starter who can identify new opportunities, develop strategies to drive growth, and push projects forward.
- Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, including frequent engagement with senior leadership.
- ability to critically assess the proposed technology solution
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010384