Senior Marketing Manager/GTM Lead: Hosting (Partners)Scottsdale, Arizona | Hiawatha, Iowa
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Hiawatha IA, or Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll get to do...
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager/Go-to-Market Lead for our Hosting Business. In this role, you will serve our WDD (Web Designer and Developer) Hosting Customers to extend and grow GoDaddy’s global leadership position in Hosting.
The leader taking this role will be driven by crafting value for our WDD customers and as a result, growing our Partners business. You will embody our values of extraordinary customer focus, owning outcomes, joining forces, working fearlessly and living passionately.
- Develop innovative, Omni-channel marketing strategies and programs to drive adoption of our hosting products and services for the WDD audience
- Drive the product go to market plan leveraging strategic inputs from product marketing and product management
- Lead the launch of new products and run the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Work closely with the site marketing team to optimize performance and customer experience of the landing pages, purchasing flows and content. Works with the UX and product teams regarding changes to product content pages and is responsible for improving conversion of products/flows
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional team across product, creative, design, development, business analytics to drive significant improvements in key customer/business growth metrics - signup, conversion and ARPU.
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years of progressive experience in marketing, with specific experience in small business/consumer technology-driven brands. Validated experience leading marketing strategy development across acquisition, upsell/x-sell and retention.
- A customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, with strong ability to generate creative, original marketing approaches based on customer insights.
- Proven analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” approach.
- Superior leadership skills, with a track-record of growing responsibility and results in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011021