Senior HR Business AnalystScottsdale, Arizona | Kirkland, Washington
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
As a data driven company, GoDaddy, is seeking a skilled and highly motivated analysts to join our Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility) team. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be integral to the design and development of dashboards supporting the People Operations organization, partnering with finance and accounting to improve forecast projections and maintain accruals, and work across the Total Rewards function to provide analytics for various initiatives.
GoDaddy.com, LLC has a sophisticated and global business structure which requires the candidate to possess a strong analytical aptitude with exceptional collaboration skills and have very effective prioritization skills and the ability to manage expectations for multiple projects.
Your Manager is based in Kirkland, WA and this role can be based in any US GoDaddy location including remote.
What you’ll get to do…
- Build end-to-end reporting solutions from multiple data structures and sources. Lead the design, development and implementation of People Operations dashboards and custom reporting. This requires in depth knowledge and experience of programming languages such as SQL or Python.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards in Tableau. Show results in easy-to-understand visualizations that help our partners understand their business and its drivers.
- Develop and maintain a global benefits cost model.
- Support annual budget process for plans and programs across Total Rewards, including forecasting, monthly budget variance analysis and streamlining invoice payment and tracking process.
- Partner with the teams within Total Rewards, provide in-depth analytics to identify measurable insights and opportunities to improve their ability to support the business.
- Foster strong partnerships with many other groups across the company (e.g. finance, accounting, payroll, HR Operations and legal) for sharing financial information related to Total Rewards.
Your experiences should include…
- Experience in analytics focusing on total rewards (compensation, equity, benefits)
- Experience with HR Data and Workday a plus
- Experience using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, or other programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, preference for a related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in analytics and reporting
- Strong analytical background, including experience with trend analysis, forecasting and experimental design
- Possesses exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects from conception to completion
- Exhibit keen attention to detail, prioritize assignments effectively and be flexible to shift priorities as needed, work within tight timeframes, meet deadlines and excellent follow-through
- Very effective at both being a great teammate and working independently
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
We’ve got your back
- Enjoy our many benefits(My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009992