Senior Financial Analyst - US FinanceScottsdale, Arizona | California | Kirkland, Washington | Santa Clara, California
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ / Bay Area, CA / Kirkland, WA
What you'll get to do...
The GoDaddy Finance team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our fast-paced team. As a Senior Financial Analyst for GoDaddy, you will support GoDaddy’s US organization by modeling, tracking, understanding key business drivers, assisting with the annual budgeting process and ad hoc requests from leadership. If you strive for knowledge and enjoy using analytical tools and your skills to help the business take conclusive action on unique problems- this is the role for you!
This role will report through the Finance Organization while also forming close relationships with customer-facing leadership teams. You will also:
- Build financial analyses to support business enablement, understand key drivers and insights around products, size potential growth opportunities for products that affect revenue and margins.
- Drive the research, analysis, and articulation of variance drivers against the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget/forecast.
- Ad hoc analysis could include; development of business cases, pricing and packaging analyses, and other special projects to support key financial and operational decisions.
- Apply expertise of the business to surface strategic insights for partners and help inform GoDaddy's investment capacity in product development.
- Drive partnerships with product development and operations teams, corporate finance, treasury, and accounting teams to affect growth.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or other advanced Accounting/Finance degree a plus
- 3-5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst, or equivalent number of years combined Accountant/Auditor and Financial Analyst
- Detail oriented with a commitment to quality
- Highly motivated and able to own analysis projects from start to finish
- Be a high energy teammate, self-starter, multi-tasker who can handle changing priorities
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to translate the results of sophisticated analysis into a simple and impactful explanation
- Ability to execute independently and engage with team members of all levels
Very curious and analytical personality; not satisfied with easy or convenient answers
You might also have...
- Interest or experience in SaaS, eCommerce, etc
- Experience with (or a desire to learn) SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and/or SaaS BI tools
- Experience with subscription revenue models
We've got your back...
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011906