Senior Financial Analyst - Global CareScottsdale, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll get to do...
The GoDaddy Finance team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our fast-paced team. As a Senior Financial Analyst for GoDaddy, you will be responsible for supporting GoDaddy’s Global Care organization. Your focus will be on modeling, tracking, and understanding the business drivers, as well as assisting with the annual budgeting process and ad hoc requests. You have a thirst for knowledge and love using your analytical tools and skills to help the business take decisive action on unique problems.
- Provide budget, forecast, and modeling expertise to assist the Care organization
- Ad hoc analysis, development of business cases, pricing and packaging analyses, and other special projects to support key financial and operational decisions for the Care organization
- Drive the research, analysis, and articulation of variance drivers against the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget/forecast
- Assist in preparation of business reviews and presentation to senior management
- Seek opportunities for improving and streamlining reporting and ongoing business processes
- You will play an integral role in shaping our thinking on the primary metrics and models that will drive value in the business
- This role will report through the Finance or while also forming close relationships with customer-facing leadership teams
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or other advanced Accounting/Finance degree a plus
- 5 or more years of experience as a Financial Analyst, or equivalent number of years combined Accountant/Auditor and Financial Analyst
- Advanced skill in Excel and PowerPoint; experience with SQL and/or Tableau a plus
- Detail oriented with a passion for quality
- Highly motivated and able to take ownership of analysis projects from start to finish
- Be a high energy teammate, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to translate the results of sophisticated analysis into a simple and actionable explanation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Very curious and analytical attitude; not satisfied with easy or convenient answers
You might also have...
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and/or SaaS BI tools
- Experience with local or SMB recurring revenue model
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R008547