No company starts out knowing how to do everything right, and we’ve had 20 years of trying, breaking, fixing, and repeating. We provide a rock-solid leadership team & a mission to change the world but we never forget about our employees. At GoDaddy you can expect to learn leading-edge processes and technologies, and help your business partners strike a balance between speed and compliance. It’s a rare opportunity and one that is perfectly suited for curious go-getters who love a challenge!
What makes a successful Senior Financial Analyst; Corporate Finance employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
As a Senior Financial Analyst of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis for GoDaddy, we would like you to focus on modeling, tracking and understanding the business drivers that make GoDaddy tick. You will be a key partner to our business and play a meaningful role in developing long-term strategic plans as well as helping to drive strategy and initiatives. This role will offer you the opportunity to work directly with the Corporate Senior Leadership Team as well as various partners within the organization.
- Responsible for the consolidations of our annual budget as well as rolling forecasts across the product, region, and operation teams
- Work along side the business unit FP&A teams to compile and analyze the consolidated budgets, forecasts and multiyear outlooks
- Drive accountability for financial business results to budget and forecast
- Responsible for budgeting and leading corporate overhead costs including human capital management
- Analyze current and past trends focusing on our key financial metrics, the P&L and capital expenditures providing actionable insight into our financial performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on an as-needed basis to support key financial decisions for the organization.
- Having a nose for the dollar - understanding where to find pockets of operational value and having ability to drive changes necessary to create such value
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting. Master's degree preferred
- At least 5+ years related experience focused on budgeting, reporting, and financial analysis, preferably working in a SaaS business environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required and experience with WorkDay Cloud ERP system would be a plus
- Must be able to work across an organization, developing key relationships
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to translate complex concepts to simple terms
- We love to have fun at work, so bring your social and multi-tasking skills (with attention to detail), a sense of humor along with personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless in seeking incremental and transformational value
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Comfortable with risk and ambiguity
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy seeks to make health coverage available for employees and family members. While options differ by country, our goal is to ensure the right care in the right place at the right price.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
Time Away From Work
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy complies with the provisions in each of the countries we do business, but we go above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away.
Saving for Retirement
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions offered in each country. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement and are usually funded by employee and employer contributions.
At GoDaddy, we choose open and convenient locations as we want our offices to reflect our culture. We have open architecture and feature bold designs. In many locations, we feature dining facilities with great healthy choices.
Perks and Amenities
GoDaddy seeks to find vendor partners who provide discounts on products and services ranging from electronics to pet insurance to home and auto insurance. We understand that it pays to shop around for the best deals and we are happy to help you by combining the purchasing power of GoDaddy employees.
Our sharp mission to shift the global economy toward small business focuses our employees on the same goal and motivates us to do meaningful work here at GoDaddy.
Ray Winborne, Chief Financial Officer
Over the past two years, what’s become most apparent is there is no shortage of new and stimulating things to learn here every single day. If you’re looking to try something new, the culture and people throughout the entire organization are supportive of every employee’s appetite to discover new and different skills.
Christie Masoner, Sr Manager Technical Accounting