Partner Account ManagerScottsdale, Arizona | Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Tempe, AZ
As an Account Manager – Integrated Partnerships within the Domains, Registrars & Investors team, you will be working with our Business Development teams, focusing on account management for our strategic partners. You will work closely with different departments to manage partner accounts and multitask between different duties.
What you'll get to do...
Support the operational tasks to onboard, manage and grow our Partner Account relationships and partner programs for our clients.
- Provide support to Business Development and Account Management teams within DRI team, including but not limited to account creation, fulfillment troubleshooting, invoicing reconciliation, internal/external reporting, project management.
- Provide exceptional customer service based on each client’s specific sensitivities and handle client inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Achieve growth targets for existing accounts.
- Provide partners with reports and data to improve their performance and help them grow their business.
- Participate as an active contributor of the new business development team.
- Act as the liaison between key clients and internal teams.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecast.
- Monitor sales performance metrics across key clients.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
- Content/Collateral creation for partner onboarding materials
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience should include...
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience within B2B Account Management or Customer Support.
- Must be familiar with API integrations and understanding of API requests/responses between systems
- Strong customer service skills for providing and maintaining client needs.
- Problem-solving skills for identifying and addressing client concerns.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks requiring attention.
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Operates independently, and must be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume and time-sensitive environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills required, particularly when working with internal teams including development managers, account/support managers, product manager, legal and business development resources.
- Technical background and internet product knowledge is recommended.
- Proficient skills with MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables is a plus.
- Experience with CRM, Tableau, JIRA, Bachelor's degree required.
- Eager to learn mentality.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011688