Legal AdminTempe, Arizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: This role is located in our Tempe office and requires that the Admin go into the office weekly to manage documents.
What you'll get to do...
- Analyze domestic and foreign subpoenas, law enforcement, and other regulatory and legal requests to ensure that they meet the legal standards for such requests, based upon your knowledge and experience.
- Assist in processing demands including compiling and classifying data necessary to respond to information requests.
- Work with and prepare correspondence to outside legal counsel, law enforcement, and internal employees related to legal inquiries.
- Timely and accurately process requests, all while ensuring the privacy and security of business and customer information in accordance with the law and GoDaddy’s various policies and procedures.
- Close, index, and arrange for storage of request files.
- May travel to represent the company in court as custodian of records.
- Work both in office and remotely as needed.
Your experience should include...
- 1-3 years of experience in either drafting or responding to subpoenas or other legal requests with knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes required
- Must have the ability to independently assess legal and business risks when reviewing subpoenas and document requests
- Must be able to manage and coordinate a high volume of projects and other matters in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have attention to detail
- 1+ year experience in the Internet industry preferred
- International experience and foreign language skills in India and Brazil is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Word, Excel, and Adobe required; experience with database management programs (including HTML-based) preferred
- Professional, proactive, enthusiastic attitude
We've got your back...
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010978