Analyst - HR IIIApply Apply Later Location Scottsdale, Arizona; Hiawatha, Iowa; Kirkland, Washington; Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As GoDaddy continues to scale up globally, we seek an individual that understands how Workday operates as an HR system. This role will be the Lead Workday Guide for core product features and functions for time tracking and absence. This person will provide skilled Workday mentorship to business leaders on the system capabilities and advanced ways to optimize Workday. We also need this person to solve system and process issues as they arise, so having prior Workday experience will make you stand out as a candidate. If this is a role that interests you, please apply!
This role is eligible for telecommute/remote employees
- Evaluate all Workday issues and improvement requests to determine business insight, validity, level of effort and prioritization for potential roadmap delivery. Figure out if repeated issues, errors or training questions require changes to our Workday configuration or environment
- Partner with HR and other business leaders to meet evolving business requirements and lead improvement opportunities in Workday, capture requirements
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships – relevant memberships and engagement in Workday Community, User Groups and Conferences
- Develop Workday customer partnerships crafting a network of resources for reference points and knowledge exchange in understanding implementation strategies and usage adoption models for Workday’s product suite
- Maintain working functional knowledge across all HR systems and COE’s - across multiple functions and teams, driving community collaboration and a dedication to a great support service experience
- Provide support through completion for Workday issues and updates submitted through JIRA, including testing and support of user acceptance testing, and partner as needed with change management and user adoption team
- Provide Workday HR Administrator support as needed
- Support other HR systems as assigned, including PeopleDoc document management system
- 2 or more years of experience with Workday HCM required
- Workday HCM with a focus on Time Tracking and Absence, including release management and optimization desired
- Understanding of Workday HCM Core and at least three of the following modules: Payroll, Talent, Recruit, Absence, Time Tracking, Benefits, Compensation, Performance. Must have advanced knowledge in Time Tracking.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is desired
- Strong process improvement experience
- Ability to collaborate in-person and virtual/remote environments
- Occasional ability to travel which could include an overnight stay is required
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.