Principal Product ManagerPrimary Location: Minnesota - Remote Additional location(s): California; Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Santa Clara, CA, but you can be anywhere in Western US. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Commerce organization, you’ll be responsible for developing the vision and roadmap for order management and fulfillment for our power seller merchants, across our web, mobile, and POS devices. You will then collaborate closely with product teams, partners, and software engineers to:
- Clearly define and quantify the problem to go after
- Clearly define a hypothesis on how to solve the problem in partnership with UX designers and engineers
- Develop a roadmap and backlog to initial MVP in partnership with engineers
- Establish KPIs and key results to monitor for product and customer success
- Demonstrate a positive demeanor and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment with changing needs
Your experience should include:
- 5+ years of product management experience building software for web, mobile, or hardware products for consumers or small business owners
- Experience defining strategy and managing a prioritized roadmap
- Experience leading a high-functioning, collaborative team of engineers
- Experience partnering cross-functionally
- Experience in software engineering practices (Agile software development, cloud computing, and API design)
You might also have:
- Experience with the online and in-person commerce industry
- Experience building consumer hardware products or Point of Sale systems
- Experience designing, running, and analyzing statistical hypothesis tests
- Familiarity with user research
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013448