Quality Engineering - Test Automation -Tools and InfrastructurePrimary Location: Santa Clara, California Additional location(s): Kirkland, Washington; Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Santa Clara, Kirkland or Tempe. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do...
This includes developing robust and scalable automation to ensure high quality end-to-end delightful customer experiences.
We follow Agile and CI/CD principles and would like someone who is self-motivated, passionate about making an impact, and can execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Write unit, integration, API and Functional end-end tests.
- Work collaboratively with a distributed and tight-knit team.
- Use data and analytics to improve our products and customer experience and analyze metrics from test, deployment, and performance data to continuously improve the quality of the test suite.
- Participate in Agile practices such as daily stand-up meetings, design and code reviews, pairing, automated testing, and CI/CD.
- Work across QA, Development, UX and Product Management teams to understand big picture ideas and identify solutions to make those ideas come to life.
- Create reliable, high-performance automated tests that can run thousands of times per day.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Development or related field. Master degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional UI automation testing experience in Agile environment.
- Experience in creating test automation frameworks.
- Experience in creating build pipeline and consistently finding ways to optimize to improve the time to deploy experience through CI/CD.
- Effective system design and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach.
- History of learning new technologies on the fly.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic Agile environment and participate in all aspects of our Agile process.
You might also have...
- Experience with RSpec Capybara testing framework with Ruby
- Experience building automation that tests for depth and breadth
- Good understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment models
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R011696