QA Engineer - PayoutsSanta Clara, California | California | Washington
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Remote USA or near a GoDaddy Office
What you'll get to do...
Payouts QA engineers will build, enhance test automation infrastructure for the GoDaddy Payouts cloud services, aid in the qualification of releases, and can automate manual tests that cover areas which form the backbone of the GoDaddy Payouts technology stack. This role also provides the opportunity to build internal and operational tools.
- Design and implement an automation solution framework based on system understanding and analysis of technology and system specifications.
- Develop appropriate automation test strategies and create automated test scripts, in coordination with the functional test strategy, including identifying data requirements and generate required test data subsequently.
- Execute automated functional, regression, and system tests for the core application and report test results and quality status accordingly. Update test cases as needed.
- Work on releases across teams and bridge the gaps.
- Work with customers to know their use cases and try to incorporate it in our internal environments.
- Train other QA personnel in test automation scripting.
- Coordinates with other teams to maintain the test environment.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Your experience should include...
- 1 - 3 years core development experience as a Software Engineer.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly. Preferably Java coding.
- Test framework design and automation experience.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test automation.
- Skill set: Java or Python/Shell Scripting/Basic SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012152