Director of Strategic AccountsPrimary Location: Santa Clara, California Additional location(s): Alabama - Remote; Arizona - Remote; Arkansas - Remote; Ashburn, Virginia; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; California - Remote; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Chicago, Illinois; Colorado - Remote; Connecticut - Remote; Dallas, Texas; Delaware - Remote; Florida - Remote; Georgia - Remote; Gilbert, Arizona; Hawaii - Remote; Hiawatha, Iowa; Idaho - Remote; Illinois - Remote; Indiana - Remote; Iowa - Remote; Kansas - Remote; Kentucky - Remote; Kirkland, Washington; Los Angeles, California; Louisiana - Remote; Maine - Remote; Maryland - Remote; Massachusetts - Remote; Miami, Florida; Michigan - Remote; Minnesota - Remote; Miramar, Florida; Missouri - Remote; Montana - Remote; Nebraska - Remote; Nevada - Remote; New Hampshire - Remote; New Jersey - Remote; New Mexico - Remote; New York - Remote; New York, New York; Newark, New York; North Carolina - Remote; Ohio - Remote; Oklahoma - Remote; Omaha, Nebraska; Oregon - Remote; Palo Alto, California; Pennsylvania - Remote; Phoenix, Arizona; Rhode Island - Remote; Rockland, Massachusetts; San Diego, California; San Francisco, California; San Jose, California; Seattle, Washington; Secaucus, New Jersey; South Carolina - Remote; South Dakota - Remote; St. Louis, Missouri; Tempe, Arizona; Tennessee - Remote; Texas - Remote; United States - Remote; US Virgin Islands - Remote; Utah - Remote; Vermont - Remote; Virginia - Remote; Washington - Remote; Washington, D.C. - Remote; West Virginia - Remote; Wisconsin - Remote; Wyoming - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
Commerce is the #1 priority for all GoDaddy and growing this through our banking partners is a critical initiative to help us scale. You will help GoDaddy and our large, strategic banking partners achieve mutual targets in selling in-store, online store, and omni-channel solutions to millions of SMB merchants. We are seeking an experienced large client relationship manager who can lead and grow some of these strategic bank partnerships. This person will manage the relationship but will also review any incoming SOWs or upsell products we release or update.
What you'll get to do...
- Define and work to achieve business growth targets for each of your partner accounts
- Work with partners to understand their market and needs
- Be the voice of the partner within GoDaddy
- Be an evangelist for GoDaddy within the partner organization
- Manage C-level strategic relationships with each partner and within GoDaddy
- Provide day-to-day management of your account including issues, ongoing operational reviews (external Quarterly Business Reviews, internal Monthly Business Reviews), purchase orders, and reporting
- Upsell and drive adoption of new products, solutions, and capabilities
- Work closely with the Product, Solutions Engineering, Hardware, Delivery, and Care teams to ensure we meet our commitments to the partner
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of strategic account management with Fortune 500 companies, global experience a plus
- Deep experience managing financial products and services
- Exceptional success in meeting/exceeding growth targets with partner companies (annual target/quota for growth $5M+)
- Experience in ongoing relationship management processes including but not limited to business forecasting, business reviews, P/L management, purchase order management, and reporting.
- Examples of business development successes that showcase a growth mindset to drive/create/upsell
- Exceptional cross-team management ability; comfortable mobilizing large teams outside of the immediate department to build/solve/delegate complex, central initiatives
- Skilled at building trusting, productive, and authentic relationships at senior levels of a large company.
- Working with the product team and other SMEs to complete strategic improvements to a partnership
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants, and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R018257