Sr. UX Designer - P&CApply Apply Later Location San Francisco, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
You will be a key member of the design efforts of GoDaddy’s Presence & Commerce team. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help entrepreneurs and businesses around the world succeed online and beyond by creating beautiful sites, being everywhere their customers are, and helping them drive engagement and sales. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of design systems, strong visual design style, and layout techniques. We are seeking a team member who can think through complicated interactions, design systems and challenge existing constraints. Candidates should also have experience executing design projects from conception to production, delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines, as well as defining and implementing success metrics.
You will become the design lead for high-growth key areas including digital marketing, growth, and lifecycle creating solutions for global audiences across desktop, mobile web, and native. Your responsibilities include:
- Understand customer needs, journey, and product requirements to design usable, useful, and engaging user experiences
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios and products for GoDaddy’s flagship app
- Lead design for major areas of the experience from start to finish and meet project priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Clearly define and document problems, goals, user needs, insights and details necessary to communicate and implement designs
- Effectively present and promote design thinking and solutions to stakeholders
- Collaborate across disciplines and partner teams to conceptualize, prototype, iterate, test, and build experiences
- Develop design systems in collaboration with the broader design team
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering consumer software products to market.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design.
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills are a plus.
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to stakeholders in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.