GoDaddy engineers are shifting the global economy to support small businesses worldwide to create beautiful online experiences for their customers that help them grow and manage their business. We work fearlessly to build innovative solutions, platforms and business applications tailored to the unique needs of the small business owner. Using a collaborative, agile, small team approach we make cutting edge technologies simple and effective. Our team of technologists do the heavy lifting, so our customers can focus on making their dreams come true.
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Tech Savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Our team’s charter is to help small businesses establish a compelling, consistent and individual online brand. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will provide our customers an innovative and intuitive experience creating and managing their brand. The products you create will be closely integrated into the entire GoDaddy line, and your backend services will deliver exceptional performance at very high volume.
- Deliver innovative, engaging user experiences and scalable, performant backend services
- Maintain excellent code quality - application and tests - and provide regular code reviews to ensure high standards across the team
- Assist and advise in the architectural design of the product, and the selection of appropriate frameworks
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and product managers
- Contribute to Open Source projects related to the tech stack and domain of our products
- Continually tune the speed and performance of our web client and backend services
- Work collaboratively with a distributed team
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle, adhering to agile methodology and quick release cycles
- Continually learn and share new ideas and technical concepts
- Test software features to ensure functionality, both manually and via automated scripts
- Apply experience with AWS cloud services, React.js and Node.js, HTML5/CSS and NoSQL databases.
- 5+ years building web apps in a professional development environment
- Experience on significant, customer-facing projects with React, Node, Webpack, HTML, CSS, AWS, Kubernetes, or close equivalents
- Background in the latest HTML5/CSS standards, features and best practices
- Understanding of standard web technologies and protocols: HTTP, JSON, REST, etc.
- Experience with unit testing and TDD principles
- Experience building software using Agile concepts and processes, and monitoring/debugging in a distributed production environment
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The amazing thing about GoDaddy wasn't that we were able to define a company standard and have that standard meet or exceed our goals in defining it. The amazing thing was how open the teams were to joining forces to investigate, decide, evangelize and engage on a change like this.
Chris Evans, VP of Engineering
I haven't met a developer yet who doesn't want to change the world for the better with their work.
Blake Irving, GoDaddy Board Director & Former CEO
The product team combines data and customer insight to deliver impactful experiences around the world. Working here is an opportunity to make a difference globally by helping individuals make a living and bring their ideas from inception to reality.
Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer