Corporate Development ManagerSan Francisco, California | Santa Clara, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 20 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: You'll work from either our Santa Clara, CA office or our San Francisco, CA office.
What you'll get to do...
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, and can think strategically with a passion for delivering outstanding customer value. This person will be an integral member of the team and will support all stages of deal evaluation and execution. This role will be based at our Santa Clara office in the heart of Silicon Valley, in a fun, fast-paced, and professional environment with some opportunity for travel.
- Establish knowledge and expertise about the small business (SMB) customer segment and the tools and applications running their businesses
- Work closely with internal partners to identify initiatives and strategies that can enable our customers to launch, run and grow their businesses
- Support the evaluation, negotiation and execution of acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Create financial models and investment cases for internal initiatives including marketing sizing and growth, bottoms up forecasts, scenarios and sensitivities, key performance indicators and valuations
Your experience should include...
- Top academic credentials
- Industry experience gained in venture capital/private equity, investment banking, management consulting and/or at a leading technology company
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can do spirit with a validated ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal qualities including a positive attitude; desire to learn new things; judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Rigorous quantitative skills including experience with modeling, analysis, and valuation
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Superior presentation and written communication skills
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R008155