System Admin (WordPress Support Engineer) - EMEA, RemotePrimary Location: Romania - Remote Additional location(s): Bulgaria - Remote; Poland - Remote; Romania - Remote; Serbia - Remote
Location Details: EMEA, Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
As a System Admin at Pagely you’ll support incoming customer requests and issues in a timely, professional manner. System Admins are responsible for solving sophisticated problems by communicating across departments and detailing solutions for future use. Working as critical member of our customer's team, they sleep more soundly knowing their sites are in good hands.
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years of support experience (or educational and professional equivalent)
- Must know LAMP/LEMP
- WordPress/web hosting experience
- Understanding of command line tools, preferably wp-cli
- WordPress core, themes, and/or plugin experience
- Knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Firm grasp of WWW (domains, DNS, servers, web caching, etc.)
- HTML, CSS, and PHP/MySQL debugging experience
- Excellent written communication
- Passion for research and continued development
- Creative solutions to sophisticated problems
- Ability to coordinate and prioritise efficiently
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to deliver exceptional results and communicate results to customers
- Committed communication to clients and team members
- Self-motivated and well-adapted
- Ability to hold self and team members accountable
- Growth mindset
- Adhering to the golden rule for clients and team
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016477