Senior Security Operations Center Engineer - EMEA, RemotePrimary Location: Romania - Remote
Location Details: EMEA, Remote
We are looking for candidates in Romania, Serbia, and Bulgaria remotely.
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) , and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
Can you solve large-scale and cross-company issues, while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind? GoDaddy is looking for a Senior Security Operations Center Engineer to use their hands-on technical skills, strong leadership abilities, and an eagerness to design solutions to sophisticated problems. You must become comfortable with communicating with collaborators, performing security assessments and prioritising security risks, and creating/presenting high-quality work.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
What you'll get to do...
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts for SOC capabilities across people, process, and technology
- Collaborate with teams to optimise detections and playbooks
- Analyse and triage security incidents
- Mentor and train junior analysts
- Serve as the escalation point for Junior analysts
- Participate in incident response activities as needed
Your experience should include...
- 4+ years in a SOC or Fusion Center environment
- Strong grasp of operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS) and networking protocols and concepts
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Ability to understand and apply the incident response life cycle to events
- Great technical understanding of security standard methodologies
You might also have...
- Incident Response specific or other relevant certifications [ex. GCIH, ECIH, SEC + etc]
- Experience with incident response in cloud platforms [AWS, GCP, etc]
- Previous experience with the following tools is helpful: Splunk, EDR Solutions, Microsoft Security products
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018162