Senior HR Ops Analyst with GermanPrimary Location: Romania - Remote Additional location(s): Beeston, United Kingdom; Bulgaria; London, United Kingdom; United Kingdom
Location: EMEA, remote
GoDaddy operates the world's largest cloud platform for small, independent businesses. With 19 million customers around the globe, GoDaddy is the place to be for anyone who wants to realise an idea, build a professional website, attract clients, and handle their project online. Our mission is to provide our customers with the tools, know-how and contacts to make their personal dedication a success.
You will be part of a motivated HR team that are responsible for the support of our employees. Supporting HR managers across all locations in daily administrative activities within the employee lifecycle. Each member of the HR team develops his or her own specialist areas of expertise, which they supervise on their own responsibility. Our HR department is currently repositioning itself, many key tasks are not yet set in stone and can be coordinated together in the team on the basis of previous knowledge and areas of interest.
What you'll get to do...
- Open and proficient contact person for employees at the Ismaning, Cologne, Hürth, Frankfurt and France locations in a wide variety of operational topics of the employee lifecycle
- Personnel processing, such as maintenance of time recording systems, formalities in the event of resignation and personnel changes, master data and personnel file maintenance, ancillary employment agreements, certification, statistics, etc
- Administration and data maintenance in different personnel systems, in particular Workday, Atoss and Lexware
- Interface to our payroll
Your experience should include...
- First professional experience in human resources, knowledge of employment law desirable
- You enjoy holistic personnel management and the support of our employees at eye level
- You work conscientiously and the handling of confidential personal data is a matter of course for you
- You have a proactive and independent way of working with a hands-on mentality and a sense of responsibility
- You are strong in communication in German and English, French skills are an advantage
You might also have...
- Successfully completed (technical) university studies with a focus on personnel or a comparable training
We've got your back...
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- Technical training /certifications upon request
- Competitive salary based upon your experience
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays
- Medical services subscription
- Meal tickets
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013127