Compensation Manager EMEAPrimary Location: Romania - Remote Additional location(s): Bulgaria; United Kingdom; Serbia
Join our team
GoDaddy is seeking a Compensation Manager reporting into Director Compensation and Benefits EMEA/APAC. The purpose of the role is to ensure the delivery of end-to-end compensation processes and to find opportunities for design, standardization and enhancement of programs aligned with GoDaddy’s compensation philosophy.
This role partners closely with Global HR Business Partners, local HR, HR Operations and Payroll teams to ensure alignment with Global Total Rewards programs and delivery of Compensation & Benefit programs in EMEA and APAC.
Location: You can work from one of our offices or remotely across: Romania, Serbia or Bulgaria.
What you'll get to do...
- Successful planning and execution of regular compensation cycles, including merit planning, range development & compliance activities such as gender pay gap analysis.
- Driving harmonisation projects within the region to better align to global philosophy (job levelling framework, incentive plans, additional pay practices such as allowances)
- Design and lead region/country-specific compensation and benefit plans considering market practice, local regulations and business objectives.
- Provide ongoing support, training, and consulting to global & local HR partners and business leaders to create a common understanding of our reward philosophy.
Your experience should include...
- Consistent record of experience in the compensation field, including international locations- especially in Eastern Europe.
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record in establishing and maintaining relationships and building credibility with local business leaders.
- Ability to define problems consider options and develop appropriate solutions
- Advanced excel & data skills Experience with Workday would be an advantage
- Excellent customer service focus.
About Us...GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013509