Senior Software Development EngineerPrimary Location: Ontario, Canada - Remote Additional location(s): Alberta, Canada; British Columbia, Canada; Manitoba, Canada; New Brunswick, Canada; Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada; Northwest Territories, Canada; Nova Scotia, Canada; Nunavut, Canada; Prince Edward Island, Canada; Quebec, Canada; Saskatchewan Landing, Canada; Yukon, Canada
Anywhere in the US and Canada except this position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
You will join a passionate and customer focused team that is building the corporate customer experience at GoDaddy. Corporate business customers have unique domain management and security needs and you will have a hands-on role utilizing your strong technical background to design, develop, and support innovative and cutting-edge solutions for our customers
Your responsibilities will include…
- Build and deployment of scalable and reliable end-to-end applications
- Software design and architecture planning
- Accountability for code quality, automated testing, and test coverage
- Code reviews, maintain and develop coding best practices
- Working collaboratively within your own team and with other teams
Your experience should include...
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in a computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- 5 years of industry experience in a software engineering role
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, software designs, database design, and cloud computing
- Experience with database systems and database design
- Experience building CI/CD and server/deployment automation solutions
- Experience building software usingAgile concepts and processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
You might also have...
- Experience with containerization and orchestration systems
- Experience deploying cloud native solutions to AWS
- Strong understanding of software security best practices
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011933