Principal Product ManagerPrimary Location: Ontario, Canada - Remote Additional location(s): Arizona; Austin, Texas; British Columbia, Canada; Hiawatha, Iowa; Phoenix, Arizona; Scottsdale, Arizona; Tempe, Arizona; Texas; Vancouver, Canada
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Boston, MA, but you can work remotely in most of the US, Canada, or near a GoDaddy office. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
The Domain Investor Experience Team is crafting an industry leading product experience for its domain investor customers, and we need an experienced Product Manager to build an industry leading ML based guidance platform that will help our customers grow their business through insights we provide.
We are looking for a driven Product Manager with experience in data analytics and machine learning. This Product Manager will lead the strategy for this area and help build it ground up. So, an entrepreneurial spirit, focus on outcomes and critical thinking abilities are significant for this role.
As a product manager in the Domain Investor Experience Team, you will be working on a highly visible and critical area for GoDaddy. You will lead customer research, roadmap planning, requirements generation, backlog prioritization, experiment design, product delivery and partner outreach to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. In short, you are the CEO of your product and have the entrepreneurial drive to get things done.
In this role, you will...
- Define the top priorities for your area and use those priorities to generate streamlined requirements; also set, manage and deliver KPIs.
- Track global industry trends and bring relevant insights back to your team; recognize the gaps in product portfolio relative to driven enterprises
- Use customer research and/or listening mechanisms to uncover customer needs
- Work with UX, engineering and senior data scientists to prioritize and deliver new capabilities while demonstrating agile process and experimentation attitude
- Own communication across all the teams on the prioritization, status and decisions
Your experience should include...
- 8-10 years of Product management experience in ML/Data Insights
- Building products via experimentation (A/B testing)
- Customer centricity - passion for great design and true delight of the users, both internal and external
- Experience building products through iterative experimentation and rigorous data analysis
- Comfortable with ambiguity - define a clear path through a muddled mess of options
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Analytical skills - clear thinking, knowing when/how data is important, quick and articulate in written and verbal communication. Ability to break complex directions into smaller steps, decisions, and tests
You might also have...
- Experience working as a product owner in a data-driven, agile environment.
- Experience working on remote teams and with the distributed organizations.
- Bonus: experience using JIRA, Tableau, Google Analytics, Clicktale, and/or Mixpanel
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012739