Senior React DeveloperNottingham, United Kingdom | United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
Here at the GoDaddy Platform Experience team, we are looking for someone who is able to develop interactive SPAs that can be used across the GoDaddy brands.
This role is suitable for any candidates that enjoy collaborating remotely and when required, occasionally travel across the UK and EMEA, to meet with other team members.
What you’ll get to do...
On a day-2-day basis, you would be part of a team of 5, working on projects that span across several scrum teams.
Our team allows for working remotely as well as flexible hours.
- Help building numerous hosting and e-commerce customer-facing products with various business objectives
- Provide the best user experience
Your experiences should include...
- High understanding of React and Redux (or similar state management)
- Medium understanding of Sagas or Epics (or similar business logic control flows)
- Experience building middle tiers via RESTful APIs and other technologies such as GraphQL and WebSocket
- Nice to have: Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) software development, Git/GitHub, and related tools
- Experience in, or strong interest in Testing
We’ve got your back…
- Working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- Opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with
- Global presence
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
- Company pension & Life assurance
- Great office environment
- Free fresh fruit available daily
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009624