Senior Node.js DeveloperUnited Kingdom | Denmark | Germany | Romania | Spain
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and handle their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit GoDaddy.com.
Location: Remote-United Kingdom. This role can be based remotely in EMEA, where we have sites.
Working with the GoDaddy Product Experience team. You will bring to life real-time retheme-able white label products used by customers across the world to deliver the best in user experience. On a day-2-day basis, you would be part of a team of 13. We build numerous hosting and e-commerce customer facing products with various business objectives. We are able to offer remote working as well as flexible hours.
Your experience should include...
For this role you would need to have knowledge in the following areas:-
- You need extensive Node / JS working knowledge.
- REST / JSONRPC / API - is also needed.
- An understanding of sensitive information management (Encryption / Vault) -
- A working knowledge of Performance (caching, batch requests, etc.) and persistent Data (SQL, neo4j, Postgres) is needed.
- Scalability (Multi AZ, Cloud, autoscaling) and Functional programming - Working knowledge.
- Agile (kanban / scrum) - source control (Git / Mercurial) - Working knowledge.
- Testing (unit / integration / functional) - High knowledge.
We've got your back...
- Working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- Opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with global presence
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Casual dress code
- Life assurance
- Great office environment
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010028