Paid Search ExecutiveApplyApply Later Location Nottingham, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Our mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. We give small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy are looking for an ambitious graduate to join their Global Digital Marketing team. This role offers the successful graduate the chance to learn from seasoned marketing professionals, work on multi-million-dollar international marketing campaigns & interact with media owners such as Google & Microsoft.
The role & what you’ll learn:
- You’ll become an expert on Google & Bing’s advertising platforms
- Complete the Google Digital Garage qualifications
- Develop your presenting & data analysis skills
- Be given a career & skills development plan
- Mentored by experienced industry experts
- Produce & present reports to GoDaddy’s Marketing Directors
- Manage Google Ads campaigns across key European countries
Qualifications & Requirements
- A degree with a minimum 2:1 classification, ideally in business, marketing or mathematics
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Analytically minded with strong maths skills
- Excellent time management
- An ability to solve problems and work off own initiative
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- An eye for detail
With more than 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers succeed by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Free fruit, cereal and hot drinks
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.