Workday HRIS AnalystPrimary Location: Minnesota - Remote Additional location(s): United States - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is looking for a Workday HRIS Analyst to specializing in two or more areas that include: absence management, leave-of-absence plans and time tracking, Core HCM, benefits, advanced compensation, or performance. Help us provide tier 3 support, partner with our work stream leads gathering requirements for system enhancement requests, and track and test completed support cases using Jira. You will be involved in our Workday roadmap as we expand our global presence and provide a first class employee experience. We are open to remote locations and prefer someone who can collaborating across multiple time zones with a focus on the Eastern Time Zone.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate relevant Workday issues and enhancement requests to determine business insight, validity, and level of effort, for potential roadmap delivery.
- Create and monitor support cases using Jira, create relevant searches and run reports.
- Facilitate Backlog review meetings with various work stream leads to prioritize requests for the upcoming sprint planning meetings.
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships – relevant memberships and engagement in Workday Community, User Groups and Conferences.
- Provide support from initiation to completion for Workday issues and updates submitted through JIRA, including participation and/or support of user acceptance testing, and partner as needed with change management and user adoption team.
- Although this is not a configuration role, you will provide Workday Administrator support as defined for the team. Knowledge of configuration requirements is desired.
- Other projects and work as assigned, may include data audits and processing EIBs.
Your experience should include...
- 2 or more years of experience supporting Workday with a focus on two or more areas; experience with release management and optimization desired.
- In addition to Core HCM, a sound understanding of one or more of the following modules: Payroll, Talent, Leaves, Benefits, Compensation, Performance, Time tracking and Absence
- Experience with Jira issue tracking software is a plus.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Strong process improvement skills.
- Strong organizational skills and some project management experience required.
- Ability to collaborate in-person and virtual/remote environments.
- Ability to travel occasionally, which could include an overnight stay
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016099
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $65000.00 to $81500.00
- Colorado, Washington State - $56000.00 to $70000.00