Country Manager - MexicoMexico
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Remote Mexico
What you'll get to do...
At GoDaddy, we seek someone to be the Country Manager of our commercial business in Mexico. The role will be focused on achieving revenue, customer growth, profit and other key scorecard targets through effective development and management of Mexican’s business plan. This person will be the GoDaddy voice in Mexico, and a key advocate of our Mexican customers within GoDaddy
As a Country Manager for GoDaddy you will drive the formulation of Mexico’s strategy and business plan, to win in market and build the foundation for future growth with a 3-year time horizon.
You will also deliver on key business targets based on sound analysis of the market as well as seek new opportunities for growth. There will be established quarterly and annual customer adds, customer base development, revenue targets, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction targets.
Able to inspire internal management, local team members and external partners on the growth potential of GoDaddy in Mexico.
Influence and operate at all levels and altitudes, balancing strategy with execution and pragmatism.
- An ability to run both top line revenue and profit growth as well as other key company targets.
- Uses all commercial levers with a focus on levers outside of marcom e.g. product, pricing, margin, renewals, offers, customer care and merchandising to drive achieving business goals.
- A facility and passion for numbers. Relishes the opportunity to “dig in and grind the numbers” across data sources to find substantial insights culminating in strategies and an execution plan.
- Greets business challenges with a problem-solving vantage point delivering the best outcomes for our customers, the local market and the company.
- Provides leadership and direction on the business, operations, financial performance, customer care and marketing functions both internally and externally.
- Influence cross functional teams, colleagues, internal partners and senior management.
- Leads and further develops a lean local team who able to respond with agility to changing customer and market needs.
- Be a catalyst and driver at GoDaddy for all things Mexico.
- Ensure effective marketing activities and spend, produce outcomes consistent with brand measurement and marketing goals, such as CPA, new customer growth, retention/renewal rates, web site visit growth, etc.
- Acts as a “sounding board” and provides support to the local Marketing Director in marketing and PR plan creation, as well as leadership of agencies and internal partners. Weights in both strategically and on execution to ensure the attainment of all marketing objectives.
- Is the external face of GoDaddy Mexico, representing the brand with media, industry, partners and customers.
Customer Insights and Satisfaction:
- Leads with a customer first focus, by developing an in-depth understanding of customer’s needs and wants, and articulating a clear plan to deliver our in-market Net Promote Score
- Collaborate with the Customer Care team to achieve business outcomes driving outstanding customer experiences, revenue and renewal rate targets
Conducting regular business reviews with Mexico team members and partners on market activity and performance. Success in this role relies on an in-depth understanding of customers / partners in the market and the ability to find opportunities and to follow through by identifying the right value proposition communicated in the right way to the right target audience at the right time.
Leading Mexico business reviews with Regional and Corporate teams with the goal of educating, advising, and articulating business plans to strategically and tactically meet Mexico’s market goals.
Your experience should include...
- General Management experience with both P&L and marketing budget accountability.
- Deeply analytical—uses data to drive decision making.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and the small business ecosystem in Mexico
- Minimum experience of 15 years in Mexico with relevant industries and audiences (software, SaaS, or other subscription businesses that focus on small business and/or consumers)
- Demonstrated capability to lead and execute independently with a high degree of ambiguity
- Proven experience in building a brand through coordinated campaigns spanning digital and offline media
- Experience working with outstanding highly matrixed organizations, cross-functional and multi-culture teams
- Demonstrated capability to execute with little direction, with an entrepreneurial perspective
- Consistent track record in building brands, relationships, customer base, partners and alliance
- High-energy, quick learner. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a leader that believes in a collaborative/broad outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher), business degree preferred
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009388