PHP DeveloperApply Apply Later Location Lviv, Ukraine
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Sign-Up.to platform allows customers to create and send professional email marketing campaigns. Backed by a RESTful API and a number of core tools, the platform manages billions of rows of subscriber data and sends, tracks and analyses millions of emails per day.
- Development and maintenance of the Sign-Up.to platform
- Operational monitoring and analysis
- Working with the support and QA team to develop and deliver projects
- Working in an Agile environment, breaking down ideas into manageable components, delivering frequently, and continuously improving how the team develops and delivers code
- Strong PHP development experience
- Strong Linux experience
- Strong MySQL experience
- Excellent debugging and investigation skills
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks
- Excellent communication and team collaboration
- RESTful APIs
- MySQL query and table optimisation
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence etc)
- Knowledge of web-application security
- Web-application optimisation and debugging
- PHP unit tests
- Agile Methodology, CI/CD
- Software version control (GIT)
- jQuery and backbone.js
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.