Junior DeveloperApply Apply Later Location Lviv, Ukraine; Nottingham, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We're looking for a passionate software engineer who has a keen understanding of high performance, scalable architectures and technologies. You will have an active role in developing and supporting software that drives the world's largest domain name registrar and web hosting provider. Come have a direct and visible impact on the lives of millions of small business owners around the world Come innovate with us!
This role will be working as part of the GoDaddy EMEA migration team, with a focus on building solutions to be able to seamlessly migrate customers from our legacy brands and products to a more scalable and reliable platform.
You will have the possibility to interact with real-life platforms already serving thousands of customers and have a major impact on them by building systems to help ease the transition of them to other platforms.
- Designing and developing software solutions to be able to drive our migration process of legacy brands into modern platforms.
- Resolving production issues detected by monitoring systems, data checks, or customer support tickets in a professional and timely manner.
- Collaborating with an immediate team and peer teams to produce reusable software solutions that meet business initiatives and employ consistent design patterns.
- Evaluating emerging technologies for opportunities to improve existing systems. We welcome innovators!
- Providing suggestions to improve our customers’ experience.
Skills, Qualifications and Personal Qualities Required:
- Attending / Finished University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- SQL knowledge and relational database design
- Very strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Service Oriented Architecture
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- Technical training /certifications upon request
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 holiday days per year
- Individual health plan
- Meal vouchers
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.