At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Sr. Product Marketing Manager employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Media Temple Senior Product Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for helping customers understand how technologies can make a difference to their businesses? Do you have a flair for creating high quality marketing deliverables that crisply convey value propositions? Media Temple is looking for a strong product marketing manager to drive the go-to-market activities for core products and its Managed Services offering for Amazon Web Services (AWS), targeting messaging and positioning to execute on Media Temple’s Strategy for Agencies.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging to customers, creating the most compelling content to help customers understand the use cases and value propositions, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption. You will operate collaboratively across the Media Temple product organization, engineering, BI, sales, marketing, and leadership teams to ensure successful marketing launches for new products and features to the agency and direct brands.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned technology product marketing manager, familiar with account-based marketing and go-to-market requirements with a focus on the customer. It is critical that this person possess a high comfort with ambiguity, strong problem structuring skills and analytical acumen. The ideal applicant will also have experience working within the product development process, the ability to establish credibility with product and engineering leaders, and an understanding of operational and go-to-market implications of their strategy recommendations.
In addition, the candidate will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, presentation capabilities and the ability to foster customer engagement, as well as effectively interact collaboratively and engage with key decision makers. Experience working within an agency environment and/or experience with cloud services and open source products are significant advantages.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a product evangelist with a thorough understanding of customer needs, effectively connecting product features to business value and translating to compelling marketing messages for target audiences.
- Develop an awareness of emerging market trends and customer segmentation, conducting market research and utilizing qualitative/quantitative analysis to identify market opportunities and communicate competitive positioning.
- Own the development of all value propositions, product positioning, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies.
- Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages, content and tools (product videos, webinars, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, how-to guides, internal sales assets, etc.).
- Build and support email marketing campaigns for our customers and prospects.
- Identify and execute on product marketing activities that reach target audience effectively.
- Work effectively across Media Temple with groups such as sales, business development, and marketing to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA from a top-tier school is a plus
- 5-7+ years of product marketing management. 2+ years of product management experience
- Track record of successful delivery of company-critical projects and proven business impact with a passion for delivering great customer experiences.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude for structuring complex problems and presenting well-supported solutions.
- Self-starter; comfort with ambiguity and drive to take on new challenges and responsibilities, with ability to lead, influence and inspire cross-functional groups.
- Previous experience using metrics and voice of the customer feedback to understand how customers interact with technology for their needs and make informed decisions to increase adoption, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Previous experience with customer lifecycle marketing and ability to effectively develop, measure and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Demonstrate a passion for ownership through a track record of successfully achieving results in a complex work environment.
- Have strong project management skills and attention to detail, including a proven ability to think end-to-end, establish priorities, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional listening skills, good influencing and negotiation skills.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care