Sr.Director, eCommerce and Identity PlatformPrimary Location: London, United Kingdom - Remote
Location: London, Remote.
Join Our Team
GoDaddy’s eCommerce and Identity platform power our EMEA Brands and provide the core capabilities for Authentication, Order Processing/Payments and Risk. In this role, the individual is expected to define the overall evolution of the platform, execution roadmap and alignment with rest of the GoDaddy platforms to provide a unified interface for all GD Brands. As a platform team, we have a broad set of stakeholders and in this role, the individual is expected to partner with and collaborate with a broad set of senior leaders within the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a product and engineering leader to influence the platform and the customer experience at a global level across all of GoDaddy’s brands, enabling the organization to move fast with a data oriented approach to deliver an outstanding and secure customer experience.
What you'll get to do...
- Define and drive the evolution of the platform capabilities and align the capabilities with rest of the GD platforms
- Define the Roadmap and manage the delivery of the initiatives to achieve the business outcomes
- Be a guardian of outstanding customer experience and security for your deliverables: continually raise the bar on operational excellence of the core platform and customer experience.
- Communicate with technical leads for resource assignments and handle complex dependencies in line with project timelines.
- Foster self-governance and accountability using agile methodologies within the team and maintain the information flow from the team to partners.
- Use business outcome hypotheses to prioritize delivery schedules.
Your experience should include...
- Knowledge and experience of methodologies and practices within the Agile space and software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Managing a team of product managers and engineering staff and setup mechanisms to manage at scale.
- Technically proficient in distributed systems development and architecture
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to deep dive technically and functionally and get to the root cause quickly and working with a sense of urgency to achieve the business outcomes
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical subjects clearly and concisely, using contextually appropriate language.
- Problem solving with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
You might also have...
- Prior experience delivering features on large scale, high traffic websites.
- Experience in delivering and managing eCommerce transaction processing systems or authentication platform
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012500