Senior Manager Regional Online Marketing - EMEAApplyApply Later Location London, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Regional Online Marketer is responsible for designing and implementing ongoing localized site and mobile optimizations to improve the buying experience and drive targeted marketing campaigns with cross-channel teams. Targets include NCA, units, revenue, ARPU, churn, retention and sales satisfaction. The ROM is directly responsible for defining requirements and execution of online merchandising, presenting localized content and messaging to drive revenue and customer acquisition.
TheRegional Online Marketeris responsible for meeting regional sales targets for GoDaddy products through the implementation of ongoing localized site and mobile optimizations to improve the buying experience and drive targeted marketing campaigns with cross-channel teams. Targets include new customer acquisition, units, revenue, ARPU, churn, retention and sales satisfaction.
The ROM is directly responsible for defining requirements and execution of online merchandising, presenting localized content and messaging to drive revenue and customer acquisition. The ROM is also responsible for analyzing data and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on a continual basis and provide recommendations that drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate will not only have the ability to analyze data in order to measure ROI and campaign and test effectiveness but will also be passionate about the data and be able to effectively identify the needle-moving opportunities to maximize sales and customer satisfaction potential.
The ROM will report to the Snr Director, Regional Online Marketing.
- Work hand-in-hand with your respective region to optimize localized website content, work with the product teams regarding changes to product content pages and are responsible for improving website order conversion.
- Work closely with development teams including Platform, eCommerce, and Marketing Operations to deliver website content updates rapidly, and then test and iterate on those updates, based on key performance measurements.
- This manager position will be the point of contact for other channel marketing & product stakeholders, responsible for ensuring that these partner’s business interests are understood and represented in regional/localized online sales & marketing.
- This is an extremely collaborative role and the ideal candidate will be able to partner with and influence many other team members throughout the marketing organization. Well executed regional promotions which involve brand, advertising and customer care will be a major key to success.
- Createregionalized goal-specific plans, driveexecution, track and report on program performance, and present in-depth analyses with insights & recommendations to improve and grow the business.
- Develop, plan and implement online marketing strategies to optimize and localize the customer experience, drive online sales, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Leverage product sales data from other channels of distribution to ensure the most effective merchandising of products on the site. Build and manage up-sell and cross-sell programs.
- Collaborate with complementary product teams to identify cross-product opportunities on the site, in marketing campaigns, within the product applications, and other locations.
- Collaborate with International marketing teams to identify opportunities to effectively market the product lines in-country.
- Provide continuous business analysis of key site metrics and customer feedback to internal customers including product teams, advertising and marketing with strategic recommendations and commentary as necessary.
- Maintain calendar of key launch/event dates related to localized marketing and sales for the product lines in collaboration with the product teams, PR, advertising, customer care and other channels. Communicate major date changes to maintain awareness of our sales and marketing campaigns across the organization.
- Work closely with UX, creative, project managers and development teams to meet deadlines and sales goals.
- The ROM will be regularly involved in developing project business requirements, driving project execution for delivery, and measuring success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Science, Math, Computer Science or related degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience with online promotions, ecommerce optimization and MVT required
- Extremely analytical person for this role who is comfortable working with large sets of data, knows how to determine statistical significance and draw insights from data reports
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics software for web marketing analytics
- Experience with website creative, user story/requirements writing and development processes
- Direct response marketing, online display advertising, and e-mail campaign experience a plus
- Knowledge of mobile commercea plus
- Marketing experience to small business owners a plus
- Content creation understanding, with experience a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.