At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Media Buyer - Global employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Go Daddy is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to join our Media Team. You will responsible for researching and executing TV, OTT and Audio campaigns across Europe, India and Southeast Asia. This role will require keen industry insight and working closely with Media Agencies within each region, to deliver impactful media campaigns.
Internally, you will work closely with virtually all departments: Go Daddy region leads, creative, social, legal, business analytics, front of site and PR. The successful candidate is an expert at working autonomously to set a road map and goals for performance. You think big; but also get into every detail to ensure success.
*We are open to a remote work as well!!!
- Functions as a primary point of contact with agency partners for all media planning and strategy
- Lead the setup and execution of successful campaigns including optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, media optimization and management
- Provide insight and guidance to our creative team, to ensure creative/media synergy
- Supervise and monitor media schedules, ensuring weekly clearance and delivery
- Research, strategy, execution and measurement of interactive and offline media campaigns.
- Research and build understanding of current trends, market conditions, new technologies and advancements within the media space
- In countries where no advertising is taking place, this role will help research, develop a strategy and oversee agency RFP process for potential advertising
- Identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps for future testing
- Identify and manage opportunities for Go Daddy develop our media strategy with new ad platform, tools, and guidelines based on business insights
- Audit agency and vendor ad delivery to ensure accuracy within invoices, media and contracts
- Assist with the analysis and evaluation of media partner proposals to prepare recommendations that best meet the media objectives and strategies of a plan
- Streamline processes and build scalable solutions to support a number of Marketing campaigns
- Media Buying experience across multiple countries
- Media Agency experience
- Strong analytical aptitude and inquisitive nature
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Positive team player
- Professional written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Understanding of Audience Measurement Systems
- Proficiency in MS Applications, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to travel, domestic and international
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent work experience
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care