Vice President, UX Design (USI)Kirkland, Washington | California | Texas | Washington
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Kirkland, WA office is the preference for this role. But we are happy to hire an amazing candidate that works remotely from California, Texas, or Arizona.
What you'll get to do...
We are seeking a UX Design leader to help realize GoDaddy’s vision to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling entrepreneurial ventures. This is a role that requires strategic and creative vision, business acumen, best-in-class design talent, and exceptional team leadership & development skills. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record as a senior leader who is effective at partnering with executive leaders and influencing the roadmap. Your success is bred from your ability to keenly discern what matters most and to champion a bold vision that inspires your stakeholders and team.
Drive the CX vision for the U.S. Independents business unit – Champion GoDaddy’s North Star vision to deliver a seamless and delightful customer experience. Effectively influence executive leaders and the product roadmap, which includes the core products that everyday entrepreneurs depend on to run their businesses: including website builder, commerce, marketing services, mobile apps, dashboards, and design & development services.
- Lead a world-class team – Inspire and galvanize senior design leaders with a focus on developing talent and building a culture that prioritizes owning outcomes, working fearlessly, systems thinking, and a commitment to craft.
- Develop an environment where top talent can do their best work – Contribute to building the global UX team by refining processes, instilling best practices for experimentation and data-led insights, and building a team that’s known for attracting, developing, and retaining bar-raising talent.
Your experience should include...
Proven success as a senior UX leader, including leading large creative teams that launched exceptional products with seamless customer experiences in complex and fast-paced environments.
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead through influence across all levels of the company – shaping both strategy and execution in a global organization with multiple priorities moving in tandem.
- Demonstrated business acumen that informs your customer experience vision, strategy, decision making, and design execution.
- Ability to bring together people from different disciplines and inspire them to work together towards a unified vision.
- Recognized as a clear communicator and an empathetic leader with a track record of developing high-performance teams that deliver results.
- Expertise in agile, data-driven environments that value experimentation to drive success.
- A portfolio that beautifully demonstrates a relentless focus on the customer, commitment to getting the details right, and a willingness to take risks and break boundaries.
We've got your back...
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011953