UX Creative DirectorKirkland, Washington | Scottsdale, Arizona | Hiawatha, Iowa | San Francisco, California
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager works in our Scottsdale, AZ office but you're able to work remotely near any of our GoDaddy offices.
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is looking for a UX Creative Director to lead multi-disciplined teams in crafting and building a shop experience that is outstanding - elegant, simple, opinionated, and well-crafted. As UX Creative Director, you will lead one of GoDaddy's core experiences, coordinating with leadership across other team to deliver a cohesive "idea to reality" experience for our customers.
- Craft and communicate a compelling long-term UX design strategy and vision for GoDaddy's shop experience
- Lead key UX design projects for GoDaddy's shop experience — from problem definition to experience implementation
- Leverage customer first research, journeys and personas to define interaction models and flows
- Partner with product, engineering, marketing and research to ensure projects are well-defined, and successfully executed
- Guide our shop experience towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our customers and prospects
- Work closely with design leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience across all shop touch points
- Partner with and mentor UX designers, visual designers and copywriters
Your experience should include...
- At least 10 years of professional experience leading or managing a design team and 10-15 years within the design community
- A portfolio of meaningful design work, executed either by yourself or a team that you led, that conveys an ability to ship successful experiences that people love
- A user-centered approach to designing online experiences for human beings
- Experience working with marketing, brand, engineers and product managers to drive design strategy, vision, and execution
- Experience attracting and hiring ux design talent
- A collaborative, low-ego approach to working with others
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R007508