TA Business AnalystApply Apply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Job Description Summary
GoDaddy is looking for a hardworking and driven Talent Acquisition (TA) Business Analyst to join our dynamic, growing team as we build our Recruiting Organization. You will help us integrate, streamline, optimize, and align our processes as we expand our global presence and grow our employee base. You will be a key player in building an amazing experience for our current and prospective employees.
- Utilize knowledge of HR and Recruiting business practices, processes, and systems including Workday Recruit, Workday HCM, and Compensation to collaborate with IT, HR, and Compensation Partners for the identification and resolution of issues, the evaluation of potential system enhancements, and potential upgrades
- Perform report writing functions and prepare regularly scheduled reports within Workday Recruit. Will also deactivate/sunset outdated reports
- Develop, operate and maintain Workday Recruit workflows and processes
- Possess the ability to take business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Submit, review, translate, and monitor Service Tickets (via Service Now)
- Collate data and craft presentation deck(s) for our Quarterly Business Reviews and other regular department meetings
- Monitor Workday Recruit business processes for module updates/upcoming releases
- Support and/or drive Workday Recruit feature specific implementations, working with multi-functional technical partners
- Serve as technical point of contact ensuring data integrity, maintenance, system modifications, report writing, document maintenance, system audits, and process changes within Workday Recruit
- Partner with various internal teams and collaborate on business requirements to achieve efficient business operations and an optimal end user experience
- Review business procedures/workflow to ensure system features are fully utilized and identify Workday Recruit features that may improve efficiency
- Act as point person for upgrades/releases, fixes, testing and other technical projects, as assigned, including partnering on training content and delivery
- Identify patterns and anomalies in Workday Recruit (based on feedback, testing, and/or hands on experience) in order to detect and mitigate potential data integrity issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, 4+ Years working with or in Recruiting and/or HRIS teams
- Workday Recruit experience is a must. 3+ Years of experience working deeply within the Workday Recruit module
- 3+ Years of experience working with various CRMs
- 3+ Years of hand-on experience with report writing, and proven ability to formulate a needs assessment and build reporting suites as a direct result
- Experience working within a Case Management System (i.e. Service Now) highly preferred
- Current or previous ownership creating and/or maintaining presentation decks
- Prior working knowledge of TA best practices, processes, and the various roles and responsibilities that the organization possesses
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.