At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Sr. Manager Mobile Marketing employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
As the Sr.Manager Mobile Marketing at GoDaddy, you will be responsible for managing an integrated set of marketing initiatives across all GoDaddy apps to drive highly effective and efficient customer acquisition and profitable incremental sales. You will develop app marketing strategy and execution across paid and non-paid channels. Manage app marketing budget, resources and app store testing. Explore new marketing channels to implement and test in order to drive app growth.
As the Sr. Manager of Mobile Marketing at GoDaddy, you will be part of a small cross-functional team heading up marketing initiatives for an area of the business that is a key growth opportunity.
This role involves providing marketing leadership in collaboration with product teams (both internal and external), creative agency resources, design teams, channel marketing teams, and ecommerce teams optimally execute a multi-million dollar marketing program that drives highly effective and efficient customer acquisition and profitable incremental sales utilizing GoDaddy apps.
You will develop app marketing strategy and execution across paid and non-paid channels. Oversee the app marketing budget, resources and app store testing. Explore new marketing channels to implement and test in order to drive app growth.
- Develop app marketing strategy and execution across paid and non-paid channels. Lead app marketing budget, resources and app store testing. Explore new marketing channels to implement and test in order to drive app growth.
- Develop and own dashboards for marketing channels performance.
- Stay on top of the latest Mobile Marketing best practices and trends.
- Run and optimize an app marketing programs funnel metrics and ensure campaign portfolio success across online & digital, social media, ecommerce by using customer insights to inform and run campaigns with a test and learn/optimize operational viewpoint.
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams across product, creative, design, development, business analytics to drive significant improvements in key customer/business growth metrics – app downloads, conversion and monetization.
- Run and direct app marketing mix allocations to ensure the highest return on marketing spend and unlock performance.
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key partners in an effort to collaborate and drive the overall business.
- Minimum of 6 years of marketing experience, with at least 3-4 years in mobile and app marketing, social media, or gaming.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or related field; degree in a quantitative subject area (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.) a plus.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to optimally work with cross functional teams to support and launch and execute the marketing programs
- Comfortable with advanced Excel, data dashboards and capable of data mining to perform analysis to develop/improve online app marketing programs
- Subject Matter Expert understanding of app and mobile metrics, digital media testing methodology and optimization strategies
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion to drive program performance; proficiency with performance metrics and return on investment analysis; test-and-learn mentality
- The ability to adapt to changing environments quickly
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply. Possess an innate bias toward action and is a strong self-starter
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care