Sr Manager Media Planning & IntegrationPrimary Location: Kirkland, Washington Additional location(s): Tempe, Arizona; United States - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
- Work with a high performing integrated media, creative, site and marketing team to drive best in class media planning and ROI across global markets.
- Develop compelling campaign solutions including consumer and category insights, strategy, channel recommendation.
- Works with channel leads for media execution, reporting and key insights
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across traditional and digital platforms.
- Hands-on project management – collaborate with POE channel owners, agency partners and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Work with BA to evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team deliver on agreed KPIs.
Your experience should include...
- For Manager role, you must have at least 5-6 years of working experience in a media or digital agency where your key function includes the development of campaign/channel planning.
- Positive attitude, can take guidance and pro-active
- Strong client management experience on multi-national, complex clients with proven experience in US and global markets. Ability to collaborate across multi-discipline teams.
- A track record of success in integrating a digital product offering into a wider communications planning offering (offline and online)
- Knowledge coupled with passion for digital. Applied knowledge of 3rd party ad-serving, website and tracking and associated technologies a must, especially programmatic.
- Positive team spirit with the willingness to go the extra mile and passion for thinking outside the box
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Comfortable with numbers with great attention to details
- Strong Timeline Management
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R015748
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- New York City - $128000.00 to $160000.00
- Colorado - $102500.00 to $128000.00