At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Social Marketing Manager employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Social Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and end-to-end management of paid social marketing, media buying and execution. You will help develop and execute media strategy tied to business objectives. Create campaigns by GoDaddy product lines designed to grow users and product adoption. Run targeted prospecting, retargeting campaigns and audience selection. Grow programmatic international campaigns. Expand reach across new platforms. Be responsible for budgets. Report out on KPIs.
The SMM must have experience across multiple platforms.
The position will be hands on launching campaigns directly in platforms such as Facebook power editor, Twitter, LinkedIn, Doubleclick, Google Adwords.
The SMM will be responsible for platform execution including gathering and uploading creative, setting budgets, assigning audiences, campaign pacing and performance reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with GoDaddy product teams to develop and execute go to market media plans against products and audiences.
- Forecast and clearly communicate media strategies to internal stakeholders, product marketing managers and finance.
- The SMM will be responsible for platform execution including gathering and uploading creative, setting budgets, assigning audiences, campaign pacing and performance reporting.
- Work across departments with creative and front of site to make strong marketing collateral, campaigns, and landing pages.
- Develop budgets and experiments for new and existing media campaigns using supportive data.
- Track, measure and report out on campaign performance KPI’s in performance meetings.
- Work closely with internal & external international agencies as well as media account representatives to grow programmatic media programs.
- Ensure proper tracking and attribution across programs and channels using various systems.
- Create reports that tell a story and use data to optimize campaigns by adjusting bids, audience, placements etc. Communicate results to creative and product teams.
- Represent team and channel in weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Identify and launch new social or other advertising platforms that can achieve business objectives and KPIs.
- Run native app adoption campaigns
- A 4-year college degree.
- 3-4 years media buying experience utilizing platforms such as Google Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, mobile app download platforms.
- Measurement tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Experience with tagging and pixel implementations for programmatic display, DCM, DBM, Sizmek, DoubleClick Search, Google Analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Skills to work collaboratively in cross functional teams with high expectations for performance.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care
- Work at GoDaddy: View available locations for this position
- Explore Our City: Work at GoDaddy: