Senior User Experience ResearcherApplyApply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California; Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are looking for a senior researcher with a consistent track record of research delivery with skill and professionalism. You’ll have the opportunity to see impact with your research at a company with an ambitious vision -- to empower everyday entrepreneurs with products and services that help them succeed online.
- Design, organize, and conduct a range of usability and user research studies, including surveys, moderated studies (remote, in-person, or in-field), and un-moderated studies
- Present important research findings and outcomes to product/project teams, senior leaders, and greater GoDaddy
- Plan and map out a research roadmap with a product team to ensure an improved customer experience
- Build relationships and become a partner with UX, product managers, marketing managers, Brand and more!
- Be a CX Research advocate and evangelist known throughout the company
- A Master’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, applied behavioral science or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience of designing and developing both evaluative and generative research
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Ability to understand user’s needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable insights
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to mentor more junior team members as needed
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.