Senior Technical Product ManagerPrimary Location: United States - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
Are you passionate about building platform products that will empower millions of entrepreneurs? Do you enjoy identifying customer challenges and solving complex problems? Can you communicate your ideas to a diverse set of audience? If you answered yes, we would love to talk to you.
As the Senior Product Manager of GoDaddy Authentication platform, you will make it easier for customers to buy and use GoDaddy products with a seamless and secure account experience. Your challenge is to make sign up and sign-in feel positive, not like a burden, while protecting the account from malicious actors. You will lead our strategy and execution in collaboration with various teams across the company. We'll count on you to independently lead product discovery, ideation, alignment, delivery, and ongoing iterative improvement. We believe in data, so you’ll work closely with both analysts and researchers to demonstrate the results your creative designs deliver in both customer satisfaction and business performance.
The right candidate for this role has a strong customer focus and a consistent track record of building simple-to-use web products that customers love.
What you'll get to do...
- Work collaboratively with marketing, design, engineering, and data science to build, prioritize, and execute the Identity platform backlog
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to advise product strategies and roadmaps
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes
- Educate us about industry trends in account security and data protection through external research and close partnership with our risk teams
- Develop innovative solutions to customer problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Use experimentation to validate new ideas and iterate quickly based on what you learn
- Define and measure critical performance metrics for your product area
- Regularly communicate progress and results
Your experience should include...
- 6+ years of product management experience building platforms
- Working knowledge of authentication technologies and trends
- Experience driving full product lifecycle including integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Experience leading and driving projects with a cross-functional team
- Proficiency in Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with high attention to detail
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R016135
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- New York City - $120000.00 to $150000.00
- Colorado - $98500.00 to $123000.00