Senior Software Development Engineer - Search ResultsPrimary Location: Kirkland, Washington Additional location(s): Santa Clara, California; Tempe, Arizona; United States - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
When our current and potential customers are considering a new venture, we at GoDaddy welcome them on their journey by starting with a name.
What you'll get to do...
- Participate in planning, architecting, implementing, and maintaining our client and server code
- Review your teammates' code, help define high standards, and look for ways to improve the overall quality of our codebase
- Own outcomes, releasing high-quality code such that your team's DevOps on-call responsibilities remain light
- Contribute back to Open Source projects related to the tech stack and domain of our products. Work fearlessly, try new things, and share your failures and successes with the team
Your experience should ideally include...
- Experience with React
- Understanding of git and git-based workflows
- Experience with DevOps and understand what deployment means using systems like Jenkins, webpack, docker, AWS, Artifactory
- 5+ years of professional Agile software development experience
You might also have...
- Experience managing or contributing to open source is a plus. (Send us a link to your GitHub!)
- Demonstrated love and advocacy of automated testing
- Experience with experimentation systems such as A/B or multivariate testing
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016932
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $112000.00 to $140000.00
- Colorado, Washington State - $96000.00 to $120000.00