Senior Program Manager, Finance and HR TransformationApply Apply Later Location Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As Sr. Program Manager you will be responsible for running globally complex initiatives for HR and Finance. Additionally, this position will help set foundational Project Office approaches and templates along with mentoring PM’s across the team. This role is critical because it ensures the quality of HR and Finance systems which must meet SOX, critical quarter end processes and local stat reporting or human resource laws. The role involves the preparation of the project organization framework, milestone roadmaps, business requirements documents (BRD), key project interdependencies, project success metrics and management presentations. Overall they must ensure quality project execution on time and budget with consistent oversight including, resource planning & management, and proactive mitigation of issues or risks.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Arts / Science, ideally in a quantitative field, or equivalent experience.
- 6-8+ years of relevant program management experience including specific experience for supporting rapid global product launches and geo expansions across globally diverse highly motivated and results oriented team.
- Passion for driving rapid successful growth with the mental flexibility to adapt to new approaches and unconventional thinking in a rapidly changing business and technical environment.
- Ability create and drive flexible tools and solutions which listen to the pulse of Fin and HR in support of project mgmt.
- Proven track record of developing systemic architecture to support critical testing activities for Finance and HR teams.
- Superior business partnering skills incl. the ability to build senior level relationships, trust and get things done across functional boundaries.
- Good business judgment, ability to communicate effectively with senior business partners and confidence to advocate for “the right thing to do for the business with integrity”
- PMP Certified or underway
- Strong Finance/ Acctg knowledge is preferred
- Should have launched global enterprise level solutions for either HR or Finance organizations
- Managed multiple simultaneous interdependent projects
- Strong experience in managing and handling complex challenges
- Testing and analysis
- Presentation and dashboard development
- Problem solving and decision making
- Proven ability to obtain stakeholder support for this plan and present to senior leadership
- Proven ability to ensure the timely delivery of key project milestone
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.