Senior Product ManagerPrimary Location: Kirkland, Washington - Remote Additional location(s): Arizona; California; Oregon; Santa Clara, California; Scottsdale, Arizona; Tempe, Arizona; Washington
Your manager is in Kirkland, WA, but you’ll be working remotely from anywhere in WA, CA or AZ.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
The GoDaddy International Growth team is responsible for GoDaddy’s product development and launch efforts for our International markets, with a focus on eCommerce. As a member of the International product management team, the Senior Product Manager will get an opportunity to contribute to the strategy and build the eCommerce product portfolio at GoDaddy. In addition, s/he will be part of evolving the way we market our products to our International customers.
- Use internal and external data, competitive analysis, customer research and direct customer feedback to develop a deep understanding international customers’ expectations and interactions to inform product strategy
- Working closely with peers and team members across User Experience, Engineering and Marketing organizations, develop strategy and roadmap for International eCommerce growth
- Establish and own related growth metrics to measure & guide progress
- Establish market tailored experiences for key international locales
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years Product Development experience, including at least 2+ years product management experience
- Knowledge and experience leading execution of end to end experiences harnessing shared backend platform components
- Excellent communication skills and superior analytical skills. Able to communicate the big picture while holding a firm grasp of granular details
- Bias for action, capability to ship products while navigating complex organizational environment
- Keen eye for great UI/UX design, have opinion about best in class experiences and be able to defend them
You might also have...
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead highly cross-functional global teams, including digital operations
- Experience bringing innovative solutions to international markets
- Validating hypothesis via A/B and multi-variate testing
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013639