At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Senior Product Manager - WordPress Experience employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As Product Manager for the WordPress Experience, you will lead customer research, roadmap planning, requirements generation, backlog prioritization, experiment design, product delivery and partner outreach in order to deliver the best possible experience for our customers on WordPress. You will be instrumental in improving the WordPress customer experience at GoDaddy - including customer messaging and touchpoints and product integrations to drive customer’s business success. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to deeply understand the WordPress customer - and help translate their needs into actionable product iterations.
Our team's mission is to build the best place for customers to be success with WordPress. We are an inclusive, collaborative group of people who are passionate about using experimentation to make decisions about how to best help our customers. We are part of a dynamic and growing team that loves what we do and are looking for hardworking people who share our vision.
- Understand core GoDaddy customer segments.
- Get to know the WordPress community, direction of WordPress, technology, customer concerns, and major opportunities.
- Learn from data and customer feedback to identify and execute against new opportunities to help our customers’ businesses succeed.
- Work with internal partners to determine the business priorities.
- Work with the engineers to prioritize, sequence, and deliver new capabilities while using our agile process and experimentation attitude.
- Integrate customer experiences across product teams to build a more holistic and seamless product experience.
- Solicit feedback, gain agreement, and communicate all changes.
- Actively participate in the WordPress community to build relationships, grow your skills, and keep a pulse on the future of WordPress.
- Customer centricity - passion for great design and truly delighting users, both internal and external.
- Consumer product knowledge - experience in managing digital consumer products including conversion analysis and optimization, ideally with mobile-first and visual-centric applications.
- Track record of success - experience building successful new products and user experiences in an agile product development environment.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - ambitious, individually accountable, passionate about business results and can completely own the delivery of high value initiatives.
- Proven experience with customer research and translating it into experience improvements.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Experience building product tests and plans based on customer concerns and iterating on tests to deliver the best customer solution.
- Experience identifying new requirements for a product, platform or service and working with engineers to refine, prioritize and sequence the work.
- Expertise at clearly describing technical capabilities to audiences with mixed technical backgrounds and turn their feedback into actionable work for the engineering team.
- Experience working as a product owner in a data-driven, agile environment.
- Experience working on remote and distributed teams.
- Bonus: experience using JIRA, Tableau, Google Analytics, Clicktale, and/or Mixpanel.
- Analytical thinking - clear thinking, knowing when/how data is important, quick and articulate in written and verbal communication. Ability to break complex directions into smaller steps, decisions, and tests
- Comfortable with ambiguity - define a clear path through a muddled mess of options.
- Attention to detail - comfortable diving in and digging through all the details while not losing sight of the wider goal - if you apply, include the word "cheetah” in your application or cover letter
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care