At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Senior Product Manager - Websites & Marketing employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
GoDaddy is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us in helping everyday entrepreneurs turn their ideas into successful businesses! You’ll own the team that creates intuitive experiences for small businesses to build an online presence everywhere that matters – including a website, social, and search results. This is a rare opportunity to build solutions that will be used by millions of customers worldwide.
You’ll be joining the Websites + Marketing team, which is one of the fastest-growing groups at GoDaddy. Our product, engineering, and design teams are excited about making opportunity more inclusive for all. We look for ways we can scale and deliver innovations at a fast pace, without losing sight of the details and craftsmanship of the products we launch. Customers are always the focus of our work, and we want their end-to-end experience to be easy, fast, and enjoyable!
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap, with clear goals, to help small businesses build their online presence. This includes showcasing their brand and sharing content that will attract and engage online visitors, helping small businesses attract and retain their customers.
- Optimize workflows and user experience across mobile and other devices so that small businesses can easily find the right solutions to achieve their goals.
- Work with UX to ideate and prototype potential offerings, conduct usability tests, and perform user research
- Create clear specifications and requirements to guide engineering
- Work on an Agile development team, collaborating with engineering, QA, and product designers to identify, plan, prioritize and manage work on new products and features
- Form product hypotheses, test, and iterate to relentlessly improve product performance
- Conduct competitive analysis and report back to the team on actionable findings
- Drive support and adoption across the larger organization for new feature and product launches by working with marketing, customer support and other product groups
- Identify, implement and report on success metrics for new features and products
- Ideally 5+ years of experience developing products for consumer and business SaaS companies
- Demonstrated success leading the development of multiple successful Internet products or significant customer-facing features through multiple releases.
- Analytical with a hypothesis-based mentality; has identified, implemented and analyzed success metrics and conducted A/B tests.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with engineering, design, business planning and customer service.
- Experience with user and market research, and be able to champion customer and user needs to the rest of the organization.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and has served in the Product Owner role in Agile teams.
- Demonstrate empathy for customers, and the ability to translate ambiguous insights and observations into features and product improvements.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal mentorship.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment. Focus on key business goals and execute a plan with constrained resources.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care