Senior Product Manager - Notifications PlatformPrimary Location: Kirkland, Washington Additional location(s): Scottsdale, Arizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy CTO organization’s mission is to build and tune robust platform solutions for the common capabilities enabling all customer-facing teams at GoDaddy to easily ship new products and features. We are an inclusive, collaborative group of people who are passionate about leveraging experimentation to make data-driven decisions about how to best help our customers. We are part of a dynamic and growing team that loves what we do and are looking for passionate people who share our vision.
The manager for this role is in Kirkland, WA. Ideally, the individual in this role will be based out of the Kirkland, WA or Gilbert, AZ office. However, they can be working remotely from anywhere in the US.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do...
- Develop a deep understanding of the core GoDaddy customer segments
- Develop a deep understanding of communication and notification patterns and technologies across different channels
- Learn from data and customer feedback (internal and external) to identify new platform requirements
- Build a long-term vision for improved customer and developer experience, break it down into achievable phases to drive execution with design, engineering, and partners
- Work with internal partners to determine the business use cases and priorities
- Work with the engineers to prioritize, sequence, and deliver new capabilities while using our agile process and experimentation.
- Establish and facilitateroadmap planning and backlog prioritization processes
- Work with multiple internal teams to solicit feedback, gain consensus, and communicate all changes
Your experience should include...
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and understand and communicate how software systems work
- Three or more years of experience shipping products and launching experiments in live production environments - and using data to drive decisions
- Gathering customer research and feedback and translating it into product improvements
- Effective communication skills and processes - including balancing the need for feedback and input with the need to move quickly, make tough decisions, and deliver value to customers
- Experience identifying new requirements for a product, platform or service and working with engineers to refine, prioritize and sequence the work
- Proficiency at clearly describing technical capabilities to audiences with mixed technical backgrounds
You might also have...
- Distributed systems experience
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams
- Experience using JIRA, Tableau, Google Analytics
- Engineering background
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012119